Julie, Emma, Jay, Lauren & Katie Jane at deployment ceremony General Tarbet's picture of our family! me crying? NEVER! Our wonderful supportive family at Headquarters in Draper saying goodbye to son, son-in-law, brother & uncle
I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! I love all the pics! You look beautiful as always! Anyways thanks for everything this weekend. We miss you guys already! Hope you had a safe drive! Love ya and if you have any questions call me!
Julie, your family is amazing. All such beautiful, happy people. You always have such a beautiful, glowing face and smile. I love so much to see your kids and Will and how much we have changed since Kindergarten. I cherish you as a friend and am proud of your family's sacrifice for all of us.
2 comments:
I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! I love all the pics! You look beautiful as always! Anyways thanks for everything this weekend. We miss you guys already! Hope you had a safe drive! Love ya and if you have any questions call me!
Julie, your family is amazing. All such beautiful, happy people. You always have such a beautiful, glowing face and smile. I love so much to see your kids and Will and how much we have changed since Kindergarten. I cherish you as a friend and am proud of your family's sacrifice for all of us.
Post a Comment