Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're finally leaving Wyoming, people!!

Parting shots of Wyoming.  Did I say that we loved it?  I think I might have said that a couple of times.  I made Will drive me around the town to get a few pictures of the landscape and things I had seen but hadn't been able to stop to take pictures of.


I love the hay rolls.  They made me sneeze and sneeze and sneeze, but I made Will drive around until we found a field of these.








Afton Tabernacle 


Katie grabbed my camera to take a picture of this...the girls were "ohhhhh! look how cuuuuute!" when they saw this little pony.  I was just holding onto my diet coke with both hands!


Steven, I say we do this same Wyoming trip every time it's your turn to plan the vacation...except maybe the Snake River part.  Replace that part with shopping.  

Good.  That's good!!

No comments: