(from dazeychic)
And only if you've seen a bird with a french fry in a parking lot somewhere...will you really get this. I've got soo much going on. Not that everyone else doesn't...I know I'm not the busiest person in the world, or even the street, or even my house, but each of us can get so overwhelmed with what's going on in our own lives.
I wake up at 4:20, work out, and the day gets busier from there. (except for Wednesdays...that's my coveted day to sleep in, except that Jay's in drivers ed this month and has to be at the school at 5:45 in the a.m....I'll take that extra hour of sleep though!)
Will and I are planning a get away. A big one. BIG one. I guess it's big in the fact that the airplane ticket cost, to me, a small fortune and we're spending 14 hours on a plane! Not a place where there's a beach though, at least a warm beach. It's more work related (so I have to be kind of hush, hush), but I get to go.
Me and my camera :)
So, lately, there haven't been enough hours in the day to get things done before we go.
Orthodontist appointments, Katie showing her lamb at the State Fair, homework, painting an apartment, work, football, packing, cleaning...because I'm sure my kids will keep the house clean while we're gone!
Do you think 12 gallons of milk is enough to leave my kids with? I'm not sure it will last until we get back.
So my yoga goal this week was to be positive and be present with my kids. So far I've failed. But this morning is a new day...

No comments:
Post a Comment