Friday, January 13, 2012

Random pictures that make me think we're sort of white trash!

Not that Will didn't do an awesome job on designing and building this target game for Governor's Day 2011, his unit used it for a fund raiser and he and the kids were giving it a test run...it's just that having one in the back yard for entertainment isn't exactly my idea of...back yard entertainment.

And I really don't think we're white trash either, and I don't think that people who shoot at targets are white trash, or people who like to shoot guns are white trash...disclaimer!

And what does it say about me that I take pictures of people shooting guns at targets...I don't think it's my first time either!


Will used what he had in the garage to build it...it makes my brain tired to try to think of how Will thought about designing and building this.

I was mostly worried about any little quail that might be in the bushes, and any sheep that may be behind the bushes and their chances of getting hit with any stray pellets.  The cats I wasn't so worried about.  Not that cats are bad and people who like cats are bad...people feel the same way about dogs...




And on our way to take the boat out onto Utah Lake, my dad spotted this marquee...we laughed about it the rest of the way to the lake and all the way back home.  Again...people who like marquee signs aren't white trash and people who own marquee signs are not white trash...

No comments: