Oh, and LOTS of dust!!!
Super bad Feng Shui.
Especially the receipts part. I hate keeping track of all those things.
So thinking of better days...back to Korea. Last day, the last night, we wanted to walk to the Han River that flows through Seoul and watch the sun set. We ended up running towards the end because we kind of got lost in an underground tunnel trying to cross a very large intersection (thank heavens for Will and his cat-like sense of direction!!) and we were missing the sunset. But once we got there and found some chairs and enjoyed the lapping sounds of the water and the incredible sight of all the buildings..it was fantastic!
We walked out to these two rainbow-light-flashing buildings which were only connected to the shore by a dock, and enjoyed the view. I can't believe more people weren't doing the same thing! It was so peaceful! A Super -City of more than 10 million people and me and Will were two of five people enjoying the evening.
Maybe the other 9,999,995 knew something about the area that we didn't....
I had Will. So nothing to worry about!
The buildings literally were make of light panels that put on a light show.
Looking back at our hotel..the JW...our view of the river was blocked by a building but I could see the N Seoul Tower from the window!
The tallest building in the distance is the 63 Building...I think it's still considered the tallest building in Korea and is gold and sparkly in the light!
Incredible city. I love imagining what people are doing in their homes. Such a surreal thought. People would be bored to know what I do!












1 comment:
Beautiful Julie! I need to get a new camera and take lessons from you.
Post a Comment