Monday, June 25, 2012

I lay awake in bed at night and compose posts for my blog...but never dare to update because it's been so long and who really even cares...then my bro Ryan says...I'm sick of Korea already!  When are you going to update your blog?

So I look at my blog tonight...February was the last time I posted and that was stuff that happened last year!  I was very relieved to find that I had actually posted something about Christmas as I frantically went back page after page to see where I left off...

Where to begin??

It's like seeing a person you haven't seen for a LONG time...and it's kind of awkward and you don't really know what to say and so you just pretend you don't see them and move on...Awkward!!

The "Labor Day" post and Jay's football pics in January totally messed me up...

Life has been very busy lately...and I have to add that I realize that I'm not the only one who feels like their life is busy, but my pet peeve #385 is people who complain that they are busier than a.n.y.o.n.e. in the world, and it's because they had to go to 12 stores to shop that day!

Really.

Instagram has kind of rocked my world lately and it's been fun to take a quick picture and sort of edit it and stick it out there for my 3 followers!  Then there's my computer, which I had to try to back up because my disk drive is STILL broken, but I can't seem to find a time to part with my computer!  I'm sure the second I take it to get fixed I will seriously need it...so I bought a huge (in memory) portable disk drive and it was then that I realized that I have a problem...I have something like 24 thousand, yes thousand pictures on my computer...

I have a compulsive shutter pressing finger...

Which leads to more awkwardness between me and my blog!

Katie Jane keeps telling me to just start a photoblog...then I don't have to worry about all the documentation stuff...hmmm...

So, just like this little lady...our Moab Red Rock Relay mascot...


I'm just going to keep looking ahead and face my awkward blog...and maybe give my hips a little wiggle and see if that helps...

I'm doing it for you, Will, Katie Jane and Ryan...who I know check up on my blog often to see if I've completely lost it...or not...

3 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

I check your blog :-) I've been terrible at updating mine as well! I used to be a couple times a week updater...wow....but I've totally lost motivation. FB and Instagram taking over?

Jason and Britney said...

And for me too! I still owe you a post.

Graciesmom said...

I check it too :)