Monday, October 8, 2012

Family

What made me think I would/could blog more??  Seriously?  

I have the best family!  Knowing how stressful and irritating it is to get little kids ready, find outfits that match, keep them clean, keep them happy, and make them smile...normally...my family still trusts me to take their family pics!  It's something you only want to do ONCE!  Oh, wait...we included the family dogs this time, too!!  Add that to the list of stresses...and dodging dog poop!

Thankfully...they're all beautiful!






My sweet niece, Ashley, who was called to serve a mission to the New York, New York North Spanish speaking mission was going into the MTC 3 days after we took these...so there was a slight time crunch...she never got to see them before she left.  She and my niece Allie are so fun to photograph.  Naturals.  But then...remember who their mother is...


Need I say more??








Anytime someone accidentally calls me Jill, or they call me Jill on purpose because they really think I'm Jill...I totally take it as a compliment!  Why, oh why wouldn't I???

No comments: