Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FIELD TRIP! Clark Planetarium in SLC


Lauren's 3rd grade class went to the Clark Planetarium today in Salt Lake. We watched an IMAX movie on the International Space Station and saw a lot of cool space stuff. During the IMAX movie it was fun to watch all the kids reach out to see if they could actually touch the images from the 3-D movie! They tried until the end of the movie! The bus ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Third grade jokes are more annoying than funny. Lauren and I had a lot of fun together!


Lauren and the Earth! We waited until Afghanistan came into the picture! It looks like it's great weather there!
Lauren forcasting the weather for Kansas - look out there's a storm!



Julie's in a cloud!


Lauren and friends on the moon
Lauren and friends on Mars - we traveled a lot today

1 comment:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Lovin your blog Julie! I saw your comment! You are so sweet! I just finished day 5! Anyways Lauren looks so cute and you look like one of those hot weather woman standing next to that US map in the clouds! I would watch the weather every day! Tell your family hi! I love when you post pics of what Will is up to as well! You are amazing! way to go getting Kristy started!