We went to Aspen's baptism today! The girls had fun playing with their cousins at grandma & grandpa Strong's. Emma jumped on the trampoline, which looks like it is about ready to collapse! Grandpa (Grumpa) said he was surprised he still had a trampoline because a few days ago it was a few inches off the ground covered in snow! It was warm outside today, all the snow has melted, but the ground is COVERED in deer pellets - not the food they eat, but the food they ATE! Katie and Easton played basketball and Lauren and Aspen & Lindsay sang along to the CD's we made of all of their favorite songs! Emma, Anna and Jessica sang songs as they played on the swings! Jay was at Chris & Lori's - getting away from all the females around here. We had a fun day!
That trampoline has seen better days! I remember the first time Julie and I jumped on it in our back yard in Levan after puting it together...at midnight. Congratulations to Aspen...what a special day.
1 comment:
That trampoline has seen better days! I remember the first time Julie and I jumped on it in our back yard in Levan after puting it together...at midnight.
Congratulations to Aspen...what a special day.
Post a Comment