Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick of Snow and just sick!

Why? We are so close to Spring, and yet SOOO far away!
We woke up to snow this morning! This is after half of it had melted too! I need warmth to survive! I hope I can make it!
Lauren & Emma stayed home from church today (cheering happened when they found that out!) because they have bad coughs - kind of!
Lauren and Willie. I hope he gets used to being treated and carted around like a baby!

Emma and Willie - this is the only way Emma can hold him without having her clothing chewed on.

I promise that every other picture will not be of a different person holding a dog! It's a new thing and the kids love it! Give it one more week and it will be work for them instead of fun!

1 comment:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I love seeing the dog with everyone! We know how loved he is! I am soooo sorry for the snow! It seems to never end this year! We will live it up this summer! I also laughed so hard how Emma has to hold the dog! Love your blog as usual.