Monday, December 5, 2011

Elsie Jane


Isn't she adorable?  And baby Elsie Jane is super adorable herself! ;)






I missed her birth by less than one minute.  I heard Elsie cry as I was just getting to the door as the nurses were behind me directing me to the room telling me that I better RUN!  Blasted Utah road construction!


The new and improved Strong Family:  New big brother Cole, daddy Brad, beautiful mommy Lezlee with Elsie Jane and the biggest brother of them all, Luke!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Julie what awesome pictures!!!! I sure wish I would have seen this picture before my baby was a tiny baby. Your pictures are amazing.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Julie! You are the best! Thanks for taking all our photos! Would've DIED if you hadn't! Thank you for taking one of most precious days of my life! Sure love ya and think you are ONE AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!