Monday, May 20, 2013

Mom and Dad's Mission Farewell

What a beautiful day!  I sure do love my family...and I am so thankful to be so close to all of them.  My sisters and sisters-in-law (aka, my sisters) are my biggest fans, supporters and best friends.  

How lucky am I??


It's been about 20 years since we've had a family picture taken.  Seriously.  Ashley was the only grand-child, the only one married was Jill, and Holly was still getting bullied by her siblings. It's about time. It was a lot easier back then to take a group photo...this one is courtesy of my camera on a tri-pod and me running back and forth after I set the timer.

Uber-professional.


My Katie Jane...testing the shot for me.

Emma Caroline...

Aspen, Elsie, and Lauren

Lilly...she took her fingers out of her mouth for this pic.  I love her so much!

Grumpa dining with the boys

The few minutes most of the kids were in the same location...after this, they only came around to take another handful of cookies.  
I should have taken more pics...but to explain what the rest of my day went like, I'll tell you what I told Lauren last night...I said: I had a horrible eating day today.

Horrible.

So me and the food hung out most of the day...thus, very few pictures.

No comments: