We made a quick trip to Strawberry Reservoir...last July.
We stopped at KFC to get dinner on our way up...and by the time we got to our camping spot, it was almost dark and a storm came screaming in. So we set up one big tent in the wind and the rain, climbed in and had KFC...with no plates or utensils.
It was dinner...uncivilized.
I don't usually carry wet wipes now that my kids don't require them constantly, but I was sure glad we had some this meal.
Will took the kids out fishing...and typical to Will's luck, they caught nothing. And I stayed back at camp and slept in like a princess, took pictures and read a book...
and ate almost an entire bag of animal cookies (the pink and white frosted kind...)
![]() |
| My grandpa Strong's fishing chair... |





1 comment:
Julie you are an amazing photographer!
Post a Comment