Sunday, February 17, 2008

There's no place like home - Newton, Bethel and wonderful friends!


When I flew out to visit Will in Kansas, Will and I drove to North Newton Kansas and visited Bethel College where Will went to school and played football. We had a great time walking around the campus and remembering things from almost 13 years ago! We also drove past our house on Walnut and visited our great neighbor Louie. It was so much fun meeting up with friends whom we haven't seen for years. Everyone looked so great and we feel so lucky to have all these people still in our lives and can't believe that they still remember us after all these years!


The Science Building where will worked (at getting good grades!)


Administration building at Bethel where Julie worked


Where we called home for 2 1/2 years!
Our "cozy" home on Walnut St.! We loved it! This is where we lived when Jay was born.

Our watchful neighbor, grandpa Louie

The AMAZING Karen Julian - we love her!




The Baldauf family in Hesston, Kansas
Marianna Crawford - so much fun! I miss her laugh so much!






No comments: