While I was in Kansas, Will and I got a call from Lori saying Jay had fallen off a fence and broken his arm! Boy did he ever break his arm! I still get the heebie-jeebies when I look at the x-rays! He was well taken care of by Chris and Lori and is looking forward to six weeks in a cast! Actually, he's using his broken arm as an excuse to get out of almost everything, including taking a shower!
3 comments:
That's really gross. . . He should use those for a school science project on bones and how they heal.
Jay, you poor kid! The last time your mom left you to go visit your dad I got you thrown off a horse with a minor concussion. If I remember correctly you went swimming at seven peaks after that. I guess you don't believe in just taking it easy after an injury. Didn't you go to the movies after you got our arm set?
Keep being a help to your mom. She needs you.
Love you Jay,
Anna S.
I want everyone to know how awesome Jay is. When he broke his arm he didn't freak out, he kept his cool. I was proud of him and want everyone to know that he is great! We didn't make it to the movies though. We watched videos at home and ate smoothies, shakes, and popcorn. We loved having Jay and Emma in our home, and hope that they will be able to spend more time with us.
Love you
Lori
Post a Comment