The picture is of some of us in the simulation of a Dining Facility that was mortared. There were 18 casualties that we evacuated and treated. Pretty good training.I love you all. Talk to you soon.Will / Dad
Will is in the bottom left corner!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Will, it looks like you're in your element! I guess in a way I'm sort of excited for you. You are going to have a real adventure. And in a verry, oh so verry small way we get to be a part of that adventure.
I wanted to share a story with you about Michael that happened this morning. I hope it doesn't offend any one else that may read this. Sometimes my filter doesn't work. But I think that this one is worth sharing.
For Ryan's birthday we blew up some balloons to deccorate the house with. This morning Michael was pretending that a small round balloon was his dog. He came in and introduced his dog to me and said "but he doesn't have any privrates". I asked him how the dog went to the bathroom? He thought for a minute and then said he'd go make one. A few minutes latter he came back with an oblong balloon and said "I made him a privrate" :). I had a really hard time not laughing.
Keep your butt down and your head covered! I love you.
1 comment:
Will, it looks like you're in your element! I guess in a way I'm sort of excited for you. You are going to have a real adventure. And in a verry, oh so verry small way we get to be a part of that adventure.
I wanted to share a story with you about Michael that happened this morning. I hope it doesn't offend any one else that may read this. Sometimes my filter doesn't work. But I think that this one is worth sharing.
For Ryan's birthday we blew up some balloons to deccorate the house with. This morning Michael was pretending that a small round balloon was his dog. He came in and introduced his dog to me and said "but he doesn't have any privrates". I asked him how the dog went to the bathroom? He thought for a minute and then said he'd go make one. A few minutes latter he came back with an oblong balloon and said "I made him a privrate" :). I had a really hard time not laughing.
Keep your butt down and your head covered! I love you.
Anna S.
Post a Comment