Happy Birthday Will! Hope you have a wonderful day and I'm sure your family spoiled you rotten! Love you guys!
Did you make a big sign to hang in the tree? I guess Will would much rather have the hugging and squeezing of his body! Happy Birthday Will!
Happy Birthday Will!!
We think you are totally awesome Will! We missed you guys for grandmas 90th birthday---but then I guess she missed it too. Take care--Hope you all had a great day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Will! Hope you have a wonderful day and I'm sure your family spoiled you rotten! Love you guys!
Did you make a big sign to hang in the tree? I guess Will would much rather have the hugging and squeezing of his body! Happy Birthday Will!
Happy Birthday Will!!
We think you are totally awesome Will! We missed you guys for grandmas
90th birthday---but then I guess she missed it too.
Take care--Hope you all had a great day!
Post a Comment