I just got home from the gym...it's been two weeks since I've been there. Needless to say, I got my trash kicked this morning and the word "burpee" makes me cringe. The worst part about it is that I have to stop every 5 burpees and pull my gym top down. No one needs to see that business!
Maybe that happens because I'm doing them so well. I wish.
I started my Tuesday morning routine of breakfast, clean-up from Monday (Monday routine does not exist for me...Monday is try to keep my head above water day) and my ritual of opening doors and windows to get the house cooled off as much as I can before the sun comes up and I have to start shutting windows and doors and curtains in my crazy, methodical way to keep the heat out.
No AC stinks!
As I was shaking my breakfast...protein shake...I heard the high school band practicing. Memories came FLOODING in of when I was in high school...and then it hit me how fast this summer has gone. So I decided to document what I did, photography wise, this summer.
I'm not sure if I'm cut out for this photography stuff. It's so stressful! So many expectations and I always worry that people aren't going to get what they were hoping for. Anyway...here's a sample...I had a lot of fun, and I'm so thankful that these people/families let me practice on them...I learned something new every time!



























1 comment:
Looks good. We'll have to have you take some shots of us next time we're in Utah.
Post a Comment