Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In Mourning...over a camera

I told Will as we drove away from my sister Beckie's house..."I feel like I lost my best friend."

I had to give her her camera back.

Now everytime I see something I want to take a picture of...it's not worth it. I took a picture of Willie today with my very expensive HD video camera that I got for Will to take to Afghanistan - it ended up being too big to fit in his pocket behind his body armor, so he left it home - GREAT video because it has a hard drive, but not so great still picture taker. It's very slow.

Will - this is not a ploy to get you to buy me a camera for Christmas! It's NOT and I already spent the money you could have used to buy one! Ha HA!

So until I save enough money to buy what I want, pictures are going to be rare! Once you experience high quality...it's hard to go back!

I might be on Santa's naughty list for being so spoiled!

No comments: