Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas 2010

If I don't do something with all these Christmas pictures on my blog, I'm going to be scanning them in along with the thousands of slides I've been scanning in for my family, because they will just sit here on my awesome computer...so might as well get them on the blog.

I kind of feel like I'm doing family history.  I'm probably just saying that to make myself feel better about not doing family history!

This might be a photo post.  Excuse me, it WILL be a photo post.

We begin our holiday stuff with the cousin's party at grandma Strong's.  The kids decorated gingerbread houses that my mom and SIL Kristy put together.  Kristy always does all the work.  The kids needed a little help with the frosting.  It was like thick glue, and trying to get it to squeeze out the tiny holes in those bags was a workout for the forearm!!

I had all these photos edited and everything...even the crumbs on Emery's face...but again,  give me time to figure this stuff out.  













Then most of the kids and the dads...all the mom's except for Kristy--of course--were party poopers...went to see the festival of lights.  I just didn't want to drive in the snow and I didn't have Will's truck because it had something in the back of it and Will wasn't in town to help me to clear it out.

The kids love to pile in the back of the truck and see the lights alfresco!!  (would you believe I spelled that right the first time??)  I remember liking things so much that I didn't care how cold it was!

Then back to grandma's to watch a Christmas movie...Despicable Me, you know...very Christmasy!

"That's what I'm talking booouuuut!!"....Gru

Seriously, 22 kids is a lot of work.

and as a PS...I promise I won't be blogging millions of pictures without some of them being in some kind of collage.  Haven't quite figured that out yet on photoshop.  Does anyone know if photoshop DOES collage type stuff like Picasa did?  I'm kind of lost without Picasa!  Don't worry---I'm sure you're not---I'm taking a photoshop class to help my brain figure it out!

We'll see.

No comments: