Saturday, January 15, 2011

You know how you will sometimes hesitate before taking a picture of your kids because of their mis-matching outfit, or snotty nose, or not take a picture of your kids because the room around them is a disaster...AND their outfit is horrible because of how it may reflect on you?  Well, it's the same with taking pictures of dogs...at least my dog...I  just had to take pictures of Willie,  scraggley and mutt looking with the hair on his face all squished up like it is every morning, and his hair not brushed or groomed---he doesn't care that he has snow balls covering his feet.

All he knows is that when he comes in the back door, he's supposed to stand there until his paws get wiped off...or the snowballs get melted off.

Good boy!


He just turned 3!  Yea!  So he's basically 21 and has no intentions of ever helping out around the house or ever leaving...although he has tried to leave twice but some very nice neighbors called and brought him back.  

He is the biggest lap dog I have ever known.  Not in size but that he will force his way onto my lap or Will's lap no matter how inconvenient it is for us to hold his body weight.  He doesn't even try to lay by the kids because he knows better.


And our yard is his kingdom...


and he treats it that way.  Not even letting the mail carrier lady (so irritating that I can't just say mail-lady anymore...so much easier) into the yard without greeting her with pant-leg attacks.  Just friendly ones, of course.


How can I say no to this face though?  I can when he stinks...without any problem!

No comments: