Thanks for the reminder of why I spend so much time teaching my children how to be polite, kind, classy, considerate, responsible citizens.
In my opinion, there's nothing that says WHITE TRASH more than a girl who doesn't have manners.
Thanks for the eye opening lesson in what not to wear. I don't think the holes in your knees of your stonewashed jeans are supposed to be as big as the whole in your waist band. I'm pretty sure about that one. And the studded belt...no comment.
And thanks for the adrenaline that helped me get an awesome workout!!
There. I've said my peace. I definitely know she will never read this, but because I couldn't think of anything nice (or mean, for that matter) to say to her as I passed her in the parking lot--I did give her my sweetest smile because I thought that would make her more mad...I took my workout time to see the positive side of the situation. And so my kids will know that no matter how much someone can hurt your feelings...take the higher road.
...and on a side note...get ready to re-visit Christmas.
It's not too late is it??
2 comments:
NO IT'S NOT TO LATE FOR CHRISTMAS!!
Julie - You make me smile! I hope it's ok that I've added your blog to ones I follow. We still miss you guys down here but hope things are good with you and your family!
Post a Comment