Life's been crazy. Super crazy. I realize that I'm not the only one who this happens to.
And my brain has been a little frenetic in it's way of thinking lately too. So sitting down long enough to be patient with my computer. yeah, right!
Just a couple of awesome events going on in our house lately...
Except for finding drawers overflowing with who knows what...not so awesome. A mom dedicates 3/4 of her life to laundry and this is the thanks she gets!!
Katie tried out for the school play"Once Upon A Mattress" and MADE IT!!! She was so excited and it's been a full couple of months of mandatory, over the top experiences for us. We went to see the play last weekend and it was great! Katie did a great job and looked beautiful doing a great job, if I say so myself!
Her experience with getting gobs of makeup applied to her face wasn't her favorite and I'm happy to say that my makeup collection does not include anything that could be mistaken for costume makeup! Black liquid eyeliner? Heavens no.
Then the next major event in our house...
A new loan!!
for Lauren's braces! YEA!!!
She looks so cute and more grown up that I thought she would! She has been so diligent in brushing her teeth to the point of taking her cleaning kit to her babysitting jobs. When Lauren decides that something is important...she's set on it!
I love those cute dimples!



No comments:
Post a Comment