Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring

Spring...in and around my yard.

Although I am soooo tempted to turn the gas to my fireplace on...AGAIN!   We've turned it on and off twice in the last month and if mother nature is insisting on it being THIS cold and dreary...then I want my fireplace on again!

Pshh to being economical...blankets just clutter things up anyway!


I realize that these pictures portray our yard as a little white-trashy and unkempt...it's true, the tonnage of yard waste that we take to the dump every spring is unreal...we just have to wait for it to stop raining!  That and we're starting from landscaping scratch because Will ripped out half of our bushes and shrubs and trees.  It's a good thing!



All these momma lambs that just had these babies...then they get a hack job of a hair cut...doesn't she look haggard??

Is it sad that I identify?






1 comment:

MJ said...

Julie, you are so talented. I love looking at your photographs--they make me happy. I love you, my friend.