Maybe that's why I've never posted any Christmas pictures. I'll save them for my book, because I have no desire to revisit Christmas when I've been living in it's wintery presence since December. Will was playing some soothing Michael Buble for me last week...he loves me that much...when a Christmas song started playing from his ipod...it snuck in there somehow...and I wasn't at all against having him turn it off. It kind of fit with the gloomy weather!
Psh. That's sad!
So...here's some Easter pics. Coloring Easter eggs just doesn't reach the excitement level that it once did. I found some cute video of my kids when they were little coloring eggs, much more enjoyable. And for some reason, I thought that 5 dozen eggs would be enough. It was. Waaaay enough.
All business. The best part about the kids being older and coloring eggs is that it's a lot less messy and they don't go to church on Easter Sunday with blue/green fingers.
I had visions of a family picnic with watermelon, afternoons spent outside, you know...the kind of stuff you do in the Spring time. But, no one wanted to shovel the snow first so we could go outside.
The baby always gets all the attention! Ohh, but she was so cute!
the Cruella D'Ville laugh by me...not so cute!
Coloring eggs is always a time to have fun...who needs their hair combed to color eggs?






No comments:
Post a Comment