Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Anniversary!


I never thought I would lose track of how many anniversaries Will has been gone for, but I've officially lost track.  I guess I need to be grateful because there are so many people who forget their anniversaries entirely...I still have a hard time comprehending how that can happen.

This is #18.  That's a lot, huh?  Not enough though.

I haven't looked at this picture for a long time and it's so fun to see all the family and friends who were there to celebrate with us...in the pouring rain.

Then there's this pic of us on our "honeymoon" with my ENTIRE family!  Not only my family but 3 other families as well.  We were all sharing a house boat at Lake Powell...Will and I chose to share a tent!  Actually, this was about a week after we got married, but still....


This picture makes me laugh on so many levels!  

We've been through a lot, Will.  Mostly good stuff I would say, but I have a way of only remembering the good times...but shouldn't that be the way it's done?


I'm so thankful that you're mine.  I don't even need my grandma Jane to remind me how lucky I am to have you...I realize it all by myself! 

You're the best man in the world...you treat me and make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world...no matter how many times I tell you that you're crazy for thinking that.  CRAZY I tell you!!!  You're my number ONE priority, my one and only and my best friend.

Even though I'm not super thrilled about turning...choke....40 this year, my life with you just keeps getting better and better.  I can't imagine living a life where I didn't feel this way.

I love you!

No comments: