Saturday, June 11, 2011

Christensen Family...Here's a preview, Connie!

Can you tell that these boys have personality oooozing out??

We had the oldest to youngest, and I do remember their names...just not in the right order and I think they had enough of me getting them mixed up and pointing and saying, YOU!  --- the debonaire secret agent, who by the way Connie, said he gets his athletic and tree climbing skills from his Uncle (I asked...what about your dad??)  and all he needed was his black jacket and he could be MIB, but since he didn't have his jacket he was only MIW...then there's the quiet, handsome little man who I don't think I heard a peep out of and he had to resist the constant urge to itch his eyes in the midst of 100% pollen...then we have the poser, Mr. Personality, loved his huge smile...then the cutest little boy with the permanent smile who is the biggest helper...then the baby, and the baby always gets more pictures than anyone because, well...he's the baby!!  And he's so cute he's almost edible (that's not weird, right?)

Thanks again, Carol, Connie and Todd, and boys (the 5 T's), for trusting me and letting me hang out with you for a while today.  It really means a lot to me!






absolutely beautiful!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't know your subjects, but I LOVE the pictures...especially that first one! How adorable are those boys and you really captured all the energy and personality of them. Go Julie! :)

Christensen Kids said...

Thanks for the preview Julie! You always do such a great job! I love them and can't wait to see all of them

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Amazing Julie! You seriously did an awesome job! I love love love love them! Can't wait for my labor pics!!!!