Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Super Man!

I seriously need to figure out how to do a picture collage!  Anyone know how/if there is that option in iphoto or lightroom...maybe even photo shop?  I used to do it in Picasa, but I don't use it anymore.  I'm going crazy posting all these pictures and I'm not the kind of person who can edit pictures out of any post!  Heaven forbid!

So, we were back in St. George last weekend...okay, I've been lazy and this post has been in "draft" for a couple of weeks...for Will's triathlon.  He's been so excited to use his new baby bike in a race.  He loved it.  His bike performed wonderfully and super fast...and so did Will.  Although, Will did say that halfway through the swim he asked himself..."why am I doing this?  I hate this!"  

So the swim...not so much...but his bike and run are awesome.

But before that...we spent some family time at the pool, and had fun with grandma and grumpa Strong...

And Willie put up with a lot of crap!!


This is a daily occurrence for Willie...my mom thought it was SOOO cute...take a picture, Julie!!!
Willie's getting good at looking sincerely sweet and not rolling his eyes very much anymore!


What. the. life.  

A while ago I saw a video on TV with a Westie hitting one of those "front-desk" bells...I call them ding-bells"...with it's paw.  So for the longest time I have wanted to teach Willie how to do it.  So we brought a bell down and it gave my dad something to do too.  He's always telling Willie to do all his tricks---Willie only does it for the food!  By the end of the trip he was dinging the bell when we asked him to---you CAN teach an old dog new tricks---but only for waffles.  Covered in syrup.  Nothing else we bribed him with would work.

So Willie deserved to relax amidst the tops of the furniture!

*** Alert!!! ***


If you see the above lady (also known as the pool nazi) when you're visiting the condo...you need to follow every rule to the "T"or you will get a note on your windshield like this....


What a sad life...spent sitting in her house, with all of her blinds open, watching like a hawk and waiting like a hermit for someone to break one of the rules.  And when they do...she cowardly leaves notes to tell them what they're doing something, anything, wrong.  She has deemed herself the judge of the complex.

Well, she knows we saw her.  She saw me taking pictures of her and watching her.  And I know where she lives!  Not that I'd ever do anything...except maybe I might flash my car's brights in her windows every time we drive into the complex.  There's no rule about that, right?

We had to be careful to not break rule #4...no excessive noise.  My kids had a hard time obeying that one.



I think we were the ones who brought the bad weather down with us.

Then the swim. bike. run.


Will and his baby bike.  I think they both turned a few heads!!  And no, that's not me in the background...I'm the one taking the picture.  sheesh! ;)


Jay and Lauren went with us this year.  Jay is going to fight me every time I want to take his picture.  He's been giving me the demand/fake smile every time I point the camera at him.  He's going to regret it...his wedding video---if they do wedding videos when he gets married---is going to be so embarrassing!!  





Would have been a good picture...worked every time I practiced on someone else...as soon as he rides by...total blur!  He still looks so good---even blurry!





I think Will's awesome.  

No comments: