Sunday, April 13, 2008

Greetings from Kyrgyzstan! Sorry, no pictures

We made it here OK. The flight from Ireland to here was long. It was good to get a warm shower! I'm in an 'internet cafe' on the Air Base. Lots of soldiers and airmen on the wireless network so it's really slow (took me 10 minutes just to log into AKO and get into my email). I'll try to Skype in a minute but wanted to let you know I'm here and all is well in case Skype doesn't work or if you're asleep. It's 7:12 pm here and 7:12 am there. We're not going to be here long. We'll be in Afghanistan the next time I call/email/skype you. I love you. I love our kids. Miss you. When I get somewhat settled I'll send pictures.
XOXOXOXO
Will

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Stay Safe. Our prayers are with you. If there is anything Shane and I can do for you and your family...we're there!