in Kyrgyzstan
Will and Carlile in Kabul
Just a quick note to tell you we made it to Kabul safe. All is well..other than the dusty dungeon hey put us in while here..ha, ha. We'll be here for four to six days before shipping out to the North. All spirits seem to be good. I can't wait to get settled and focus on the mission. Kabul is just like they said...might have just as well gone to Dugway. The mountains are much higher and rugged than the Wasach, though. It's raining pretty hard right now. I'm in an MWR (morale, welfare, recreation) computer facility right now. Its a great big plywood box, as are 90% of the buildings on Camp Phoenix. Of the other 10% most are tents and then a few permanent structures. Kind of a hole...really. I'll try to call/skype you tomorrow. For your reference:Local time Afghanistan is 9:41 pm MondayLocal time Utah is 11:11 am Monday. I love you very much and miss you.
Love, Me
.
Love, Me
.
No comments:
Post a Comment