Here we go!
Saying goodbye again, again! :( Will got to come home for 12 days, 2 days longer than we were expecting. He left this morning to go back to Ft. Riley, then later this week to Afghanistan. Only 290 days left to go! Wake me up next January! Deep breath! I LOVE YOU WILL!
Will with his mom and dad at the airport before he left.
2 comments:
I love you too, KIWI.
aOh, you guys are making me cry. I am so glad Will can post on the site. It's awesome to see what's going on where he is. I have a good friend from my mission who lives in New Zealand (land of Kiwis. . . that is sweet) and she hopped on your blog off of mine, and now she is so concerned about Will and your family she has to keep checking it. I will be in Utah in a few weeks, I am going to come by and see you!
Post a Comment