Our first above 70 day this year! The kids used all my favorite drink - besides Diet Coke - and sold it along with bags of popcorn! They did this all on their own and made over $10. They also tried to sell napkins for 1 cent! Not a good idea I told them! They had fun doing this with the Duncan kids down the street! Major sunburns at the end of the day!
I am appreciated! All the "gals" at dad's office got beautiful flowers from dad and Mark. I didn't even have to order the flowers for them either - they did it all by themselves! I close my eyes and smell the lily and imagine I am far away near the ocean in total sun - no cold allowed except in a drink form! Sigh!
1 comment:
So fun! If I was there I would've totally bought a couple of napkins! Those were the best days! I am also so glad Will arrived safely!
Post a Comment