Saturday, April 26, 2008

Will The Fun Ever End?

Our wonderful neighbor Marva Boyack took this picture of our house and awesome tree in front while work was being done on our garage roof!
Don't look too close! I told Marva that I am supposed to always be BEHIND the camera! I am so glad that she didn't use zoom! I dare you to name a color that I don't have on in this picture! I worked my butt off today! Grandma would be proud of her yard!
It only took the Elders Quorum 2 hours to do each side! Sigh! The biggest part was the clean up after! There are nails ALL OVER the yard! They did an awesome job though. They even swept up my garage after! I really felt bad that all I had to offer them was tap water and Dora/Diego cups.
These are wonderful, serving men! Who would want to do this on a Saturday? They actually do stuff like this EVERY Thursday night and EVERY Saturday for someone in the ward! They're awesome.
Three layers! Do I even need to explain the reason for the back pain?

No comments: