Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

FOR SURE!!

Go HERE to see who Santa brought home for Christmas!!

9 comments:

Breanne said...

Yeah! for the Biesingers!! I read your blog often. (Dave and Pat's daughter) and I just want to tell you how grateful we are for the service that Will and his fellow soldiers have given. I get so sick of the negative press and have all put stopped watching the news. But I love to come here and read the wonderful things happening in Afganistan. I cry almost everytime I visit your blog. Sometimes joy for the sweet kids recieving fun new coats and games and toys sometime sorrow for the pain of having a daddy and husband gone for so long and so far away. What a wonderful Christmas blessing to have daddy home! Thank you & Merry Christmas! With love and admiration, Breanne Tranchell Noyes

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Welcome home Will! I don't even have to remind you all to have a Merry Christmas because I know you will! Thank you for your service. We love you guys!

Strong said...

I'm so HAPPY for you!

Does that mean he is done?

Debbie said...

Yay! We are so happy he is home safe and sound. No need to wish you all a Merry Christmas... it's a done deal! Tell us the details about his surprise return. When did you find out he was coming home?
Doing a happy dance at our house for you all.
Love to the family.

The Olsons said...

I heard about the soldiers coming home on the radio today. When I got home I first checked KSL, and it looks like they spotlighted you guys! So I came to the blog to leave a comment. I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! What a great Christmas it will be! Thanks Will for all your service for our country! Have a Very Merry Christmas, and we will hopefully see you soon!

Brookie said...

We just watched this on the news...only the better, more complete story was on the internet! We are SO happy that Will is able to be home for Christmas! Thank you Will for all you do! We love you all!!

Merry Christmas!!

Jerbabe said...

Sara called and let us know what was going on so we caught you on the news. This is the best Christmas news we could have recieved. We Love your family and are so happy they all got what they wanted for Christmas. Will, we love you and are so honored by your service. It has kept what is going on , on the other side of earth more real to me. That is important for us not to forget. We love you Will, Merry Christmas! "Oh,there's no place like home for the Holidays!"

Cassie said...

I'm so glad for you! Can't imagine Christmas without Daddy. Merry Christmas.

Graciesmom said...

I was so excited when I saw this in the paper!!! Welcome Home Will!
Julie, I'm so happy for you and your family. Enjoy :)