Will wasn't able to go, but he sent his camera with Harly so he could give us some closure on our little project. Harly went door to door, or opening to opening, because some of the "houses" didn't have doors, Will said, and gave the blanets to the mothers. And out of respect for the women, he didn't take pictures of them. But the boys are regular hams for the camera.
Harly had a hard time making sure than each family/house got one blanket. Some of the kids had ways of acquiring more than one blanket or stealing them from the other kids.
And this is Harly's new house he is building in Kabul.
Any ideas for a house-warming gift?
1 comment:
How awesome! I am headed down to Mexico on Friday for my delivering. Even I recognized Emma's coat for some reason. I bet that was heart warming to see those pictures.
Post a Comment