This is the day that we stayed ALL DAY. From opening...
I think this was the day that we spent the most money too! Ice cream treats...Mickey ears, custom made by each child...souvenirs...and dinner inside the park. CHA-CHING! Most of the time the kids don't care how much things costs, but when Katie Jane heard the total of our dinner for this night, even she was surprised! Would I have traded it for a cheap dinner at Denny's again...ummmm...NO!
We have been joking that Tower of Terror was Emma's favorite ride. But she gets mad and yells when we tease her about it.
Lauren informed us that it was child abuse, what we did, by making them go into the elevator!
We even happened to get on the same "elevator" with another family from Springville. I don't think they recognized me. I think I babysat their kids a few times too. Back in the day. Should it be a compliment that some people from my high school days don't recognize me? I'd say...yes. I think. Anyway, I LOVED the ride.
Will and I had to divide an conquer. Emma and I hit all the rides that young kids go for, they all seemed to go in a tight circle...Will and the older kids got a little more speed. Lauren was the only one brave enough to go on California Screamin' rollercoaster with me and Will.
Will said that the "lonely-rider" next to me looked really nauseatingly-green when he got off. I'm glad he kept things to himself, thank you very much. Lauren exclaimed, "That was TOTALLY WICKED!" And Will got his arms stuck underneath the safety bar and couldn't raise his arms...so my big head got in the way instead. Lauren is barely visible...but her scream was heard loud and clear!
This is the first time.Pretend, for a moment, that you are at the eye doctors...which is better, one or two, same. A or B, same. I think you might need glasses!
1 comment:
You really crack me up! Seriously, I'm now having Disneyland withdrawals! We had so much fun last year when we went. Did you hold someone else's hand on the Tower of Terror? The girl next to me on that ride totally grabbed my leg -- it was funny, especially because I didn't even know because I was so scared and then she apologized to me at the end, and I laughed so hard because she just embarrassed herself by telling me.
We loved Soarin'! That was Jackson's favorite ride -- we went on it at least 5 times!
Post a Comment