Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter!

Ahhhh! The smell of boiled eggs! Hitting you in the face every time the refrigerator is opened! I'm so glad that my kids love boiled eggs...egg salad sandwiches...deviled eggs....eggs!
We had to find time to cram in some egg-coloring in on Saturday. We were leaving for Disneyland on Sunday and time was flying by. But, there must always be the obligatory "coloring eggs" pictures. And I'm letting Will participate...or take over...all the holiday FUN since he missed everything last year.
Does anyone else use all the "stuff" in the different egg-coloring kits? I thin we used the plastic sleeves once that you have to put on the egg and then put the egg back into boiling water...but at my kids' age, we don't even use the magic crayon!!

My bunnies

With all the chaos of trying to get ready for our trip to California...the camera didn't get used much this easter...oh well. If you've seen one colored Easter egg, you've seen them all!

1 comment:

LeMira said...

I love how excited Will is for the picture . . . at least Katie makes up for it in her cute smile!