That's Will.
His concern is always for me and I wish I was as good to him as he is to me. His mom said they called him "Sweet William" when he was a baby because he was so...sweet. Calling him Sweet William might get him beat up in public now (I'd really like to see someone try), but the name still applies.Since Will wasn't here last year, (I think he was gone the year before, too...I don't remember. It all blends together anyway) I really wanted to do something fun to celebrate this year. Like, Hawaii or something (No, I don't expect very much!). Well, since that's not going to happen, how about softball games? Nothing's more romantic than a bottle of Gatorade and nachos from the snack shack, right?
Will, I love you. You're my happy thought, too. I know I have to concentrate to clear my mind to remember that sometimes, and I'm sorry about that. "We" just keep getting better and better and I am so lucky to have you. We're blessed to realize that we're nothing without each other. Even though I've never seen the movie and as cliche as it sounds...you complete me! (and you're at least 1000% better than Tom Cruise!) I hope you're looking forward to the Gatorade and nachos tonight! Maybe we can end the night in style with cupcakes? ;)
I love you!
xoxoxoXOXOXOxoxoxoXOxoX (like from Nacho Libre...little kiss, little hug, little kiss, little hug...big kiss, big hug...little hug, big kiss. I laugh!)
1 comment:
You know it is true love when you don't really need Hawaii to be happy - being together at the ball park is enough.
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment