Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jack.Pot

I've been a little busy this morning cleaning and organizing things that no one in their right mind should be cleaning. The game closet. The container with all of Willie's neckerchiefs and collars. Underneath my BFF's, washer and dryer. Places that I had to detach - reattach - detach - reattch my vacuum to get to. Lots of fun stuff like that. Like I said...no one in their right mind.

Me.

But I hit the JACK POT when I decided to check all the pockets of my winter coats and jackets (obviously not in my right mind...who would think to do that?) First, and most enjoyable, I found two...I can't think of how to describe them...hard candy coated marshmallow eggs from an Easter egg hunt at my moms -- how long ago? (do you know what I'm talking about? Either you LOVE them or you hate them...they're made of sugar...I LOVE them.) And, yes, I ate them. The harder the better!

Then I found a quarter, and two of my NARS lip glosses that I completely forgot about and another lip gloss! It was almost like Christmas!

My lips look beautiful today!

So unless your absolutely sure that your coat/jacket pockets are empty...go see what treats you left in there and forgot about! Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find more than a quarter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found 2 whole dollars in my swim bag today!

Anonymous said...

This is Jane - I didn't know I was logged in as Vanessa. :)

Post-it Note said...

Unfortunately, I have recently done this exercise of emptying all coat pockets when I got uber desperate looking for my ipod. Of course it was in the only pocket I didn't check: my apron.

Graciesmom said...

I sometimes even put stuff in my pockets to find in the fall!! I love finding money :)

Brookie said...

I cleaned out a backpack to sell at a yard sale. I think I was going to sale it for $1.00...then I checked the pockets and found $3.00. Jackpot!