Thursday, June 18, 2009

This is for you, Frank!

StarMan/Rodney returned to pump class again yesterday morning. He...she...he had beautiful diamond, dangly earings in too. He was trying to learn everyone's names - amid all the high-5's - and was so excited that his name ended in -ey sound. Julie, Debbie, Jenny, Abbey...I guess it makes him feel a little more feminine. So funny.

I felt bad when some guys outside lifting weights started to stare and make fun of Rodney. Yes, it's odd to see him/her, but come on. Jill and I were saying that no one in their right mind (key words here being "in their right mind") would want to bring that kind of issue onto themself. The worst part is that one of the men teasing/staring is a bishop. I guess I'd be judging him, thinking that he should be more compassionate, just like he's judging Rodey, thinking that he's...whatever Rodney is.

Whatever, I'm just there to TRY to eliminate body mass. Anything else that happens is just...protein on top! (whip cream should not be mentioned with exercise)

2 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

I agree. I think it adds some interest in the mornings!

Frank said...

Julie,
I am glad you are nice to Star Man. He is still a person and we should be nice to everyone. I think inviting him over for dinner might be going to far! Happy Fathers Day Will.