Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Times a wastin'

I'm so sad.

I've had my eye on the PERFECT bedding at Pottery Barn since their early spring catalog. It was the perfect pattern of aqua blue and green -- same as the glass tile in my bathroom, and the perfect color of green -- same color as my walls in my bedroom. I've been trying to find a LINK of the two colors so that my color choices didn't look like a mistake and I could LINK the two rooms together.

When I ordered the glass tile for the shower, I was going for more of a coke bottle bottom green color, you know? It ended up more of an aqua color, still love it, but doesn't really go with the green in my bedroom.

Today when I checked the Pottery Barn site...they were gone. Not even in the sale items. I even searched by name...I loved them so much I knew the name and everything, not enough that I memorized the item number though....dang! And all the new catalogs I have don't have them in either.

I even was going to take the value path and only get the pillow shams. Only $39 a piece, instead of the quilt AND the shams. Aren't I thrifty?

I'm so bummed! I've had them in my "shopping cart" so many times and decided that I'd wait a little longer.

Times up. Too late. I lose. My bathroom and bedroom still don't "go". Story of my life.

2 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Try ebay. You might even get them for a good price :-)

Debbie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry... I HATE it when that happens! I'm sure you'll find something else if they don't turn up in the clearance stuff soon.