It rained all day. ALL day.
Will was a Prince. I may not have gotten the garden reception in my grandma Jane's backyard like I wanted, but Will made sure I got everything else I wanted.
He still makes sure I get everything that I want. And he's still a Prince!
So for a 17th wedding anniversary gift, the modern theme is...furniture. I'm thinking something like this would be fantastic!!!
Even I realize that's not going to happen...but...Will bought me a "seat" on an airplane to...
Uh huh! We're here! My goal for this trip was to find a sour dough bread factory and buy me and Will each a loaf and walk around San Francisco as we tear off chunks of warm, soft on the inside, sour dough bread. That's all. And he'll hold my loaf of bread while I take pictures and he won't even eat any of my bread because he's sweet like that!
These past 17 years have been nothing like I imagined. I had no idea what path our life together was going to take. We've been apart more than expected, yet those separations have made us so much stronger.
It's called...THE ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE!
Even when he came home from basic training so skinny that I was afraid I would snap him in two if I hugged him too hard, and I was huge pregnant with Emma...he still loved me! Oh, my kids are so cute in this picture...minus the grainy, scanned image!
He even loves me when I make him wear ugly, preppy clothes for family pictures. Does anyone want an orange argyle mens sweater?
And through my hair color and length changes (gag!!)
He's the most patient man I know. He is so much a gentleman that he surely puts Mr. Knightly to shame. I can give every excuse for why the glass, my glass, ANY glass is half empty, and he helps me to realize that it's actually over-flowing!
I love him.
He's the most patient man I know. He is so much a gentleman that he surely puts Mr. Knightly to shame. I can give every excuse for why the glass, my glass, ANY glass is half empty, and he helps me to realize that it's actually over-flowing!
I love him.
He's my man! I'm so glad I was able to snatch him up more than 17 years ago and I'm loving every minute of keeping him to myself! He's mine, and I'm so blessed to have him.




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people in the world! Sending big hugs to both of you. Enjoy your San Francisco getaway... I can't wait to see all of the photos and hear about the trip. Love you.
You two LOVE birds! Hsppy Anniversary! You two are really an amazing couple. I have loved to watch how much you two truely love and respect each other! I also can't wait to hear about your romantic getaway!
It's a golden wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you two! I love all your sweet pictures together. Dan and I hardly have any, I guess we need to work on that. Have fun in San Fran, I hope you find your yummy bread!
Ooooo... I know you will enjoy and appreciate every moment together!
Happy Anniversary! Have a great time on your trip. Oh and btw, I LOVE the orange sweater picture. You guys are gorgeous!
Happy Anniversary :)
Have fun in San Francisco!
How fun!! You so deserve it!
Post a Comment