Saturday, October 9, 2010

My little Citizen!

Emma's my latest "Citizen of the Month".  I'm not quite sure what being chosen citizen of the month entails, but I sure do think Emma is wonderful and she surely deserved it.  I thought that no other child of mine could be as full of energy and facial expressions as much as Jay and Lauren...but Emma beats them.  Hands down.

Trying to take pictures at the very back of a florescent light infused room makes almost every picture a failure.  It's more likely user error, though.

Will has been so busy with work...you really don't need me to add another link about the Wagstaff family, do you?...so she was so, so happy when Will was able, at the last minute, to show up an see her get her award!

I like standing next to a gorgeous man in uniform!

Yea citizen EMMA!

1 comment:

The Lancaster's said...

I'm loving the facial expressions of the two kids to the right of Emma. Hilarious! Way to go Emma!