Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some things I'm loving...and some things I'm hating, or disliking to sound a little more positive!

DIS-liking the laundry!  Have I complained enough about laundry? 

I took this picture, like, 2 weeks ago...and even though it's not the same load of towels, my couch still looks exactly like this.  Except the pink towel buried on the bottom is on the top of the pile now on my couch.
The continuous cycle.  My life feels so unglamorous.  But what mom has a glamorous life? 
Sometimes when I wear my favorite lip gloss I can feel glamorous!  For like, 2 seconds! 



Liking my new sign.  Me and my sis Holly saw this and laughed our way through the rest of the store.  For those not in the "know"...it's a take on the saying, "Return with Honor" that a lot of LDS families have on, over or near their doors. 

It's something we take very seriously in my family!  Leaving the gym in the morning when I go with my little sis Holly...it's a must to stop at Crest across the street.  I even heard my sister Beckie ordering a diet coke on her way to take her kids to school one morning when her daughter accidentally pocket dialed me. 

It's never too early!
So much liking our driveway extension!

It's been Will's dream to do this for a long time now.  Not only because he has to shoot the hole every time he backs out of the driveway, but now we have a place for Jay to park...if and when we decide to let him drive!
  We were warned to buy extra fence posts while they were on sale!


VERY much liking the colors in my yard. 

VERY much NOT liking the leaves in my yard!



After two days of waiting for the concrete truck (irritating at the time, but glad in the end when we they gave us a discount!!), and just before all the leaves were brutally blown off the trees, Will finished the driveway...which he still continues to commend himself on.


So much Loving the job Will did on the driveway!

2 comments:

Graciesmom said...

I have that Diet Coke sign too :)
Love it1

Traci said...

Missing your posts-did you get trapped in that pile of towels? My girls remind me now and then that I never got them together with your girls this summer. Boy can they lay on the guilt! Let's get together soon