Jay supplied the sheep with their first taste of grass this spring, unless one of the other neighbors beat him to it! Isn't there a stigma that sheep are stupid? Well, in my thinking, these sheep are super smart...they kind of have that "Pavlov" thing going on. Lawn mower = lunch!!
This is as close as I could get to the sheep with my zoom lens. I had my robe on still and since Will has taken out most of the vegetation I used to be able to hide in...I can't go out in my yard in my robe anymore unless I want to cause a scandal!
It wasn't until we actually moved into this house that I realized how close to the road we actually are. This backyard is so full of plants and trees and dangerous, thorny, bushes that house multiple cats (gag) who knowingly taunt Willie, that I always had the feeling that we were in the middle of a huge secluded forest, miles away from any road. Nope. The road is actually about 50 yards away.
Now it's a very visible 50 yards away. Hence...no more robe wandering!
And I think Willie is distracted by a squirrel, or maybe more likely, a quail, so Katie's desire for Willie to play fetch is futile!
Life is full. To the brim. Overflowing with not all good stuff, but at least it's full. My brain is swimming with things to share. Stuff about my dad, my kids, my life, but as I looked at my camera and noticed that I had only taken 4 pictures in the last 2 weeks...I realized that life is kind of busy now.
Did I say kind of?

1 comment:
Sorry that our stinker of a cat is probably one of the ones taunting Willie. There are way too many feral cats in this neighborhood along with the ones who have owners!
Post a Comment