Photo class "photo shoot". All this class taught me is that I have A LOT left to learn.
And a lot of equipment still to get. Albeit equipment that is a WANT, not necessarily a NEED. Kind of a need. I could justify it I guess, like saying...Hey Will, do you want me to take some awesome pictures of you during your triathlons? Justified!!
I asked Katie and Lauren and Katie's friend Chaylee at the last minute to be my models...perfect choice I must say! It's been hard to narrow down the good pictures when I took over 250!
There were so many times that I would look through the camera lens and be in awe of how beautiful these two are.
Katie Jane has all the looks and moves down. I think it comes with her age.
there were about 50 people there trying to take pictures, and that includes a bunch of high school kids wearing long-johns and redneck type outfits...not to forget the "tatoos" they all had on their necks (okay....) taking pictures for something. So trying to get pictures without other people in them and trying to work around this kind of junk...
made it difficult.
It was so much fun. The funnest part was getting ice cream after, though! Except for the tiny part where some impatient guy tried to pull out in front of me on busy main street so, naturally, I yelled at him (somehow it made me feel better to yell, the only thing he heard was my evil stare!!)
I can't wait to get all my kids out to this barn, and any other victims!
And a lot of equipment still to get. Albeit equipment that is a WANT, not necessarily a NEED. Kind of a need. I could justify it I guess, like saying...Hey Will, do you want me to take some awesome pictures of you during your triathlons? Justified!!
I asked Katie and Lauren and Katie's friend Chaylee at the last minute to be my models...perfect choice I must say! It's been hard to narrow down the good pictures when I took over 250!
There were so many times that I would look through the camera lens and be in awe of how beautiful these two are.
Katie Jane has all the looks and moves down. I think it comes with her age.
there were about 50 people there trying to take pictures, and that includes a bunch of high school kids wearing long-johns and redneck type outfits...not to forget the "tatoos" they all had on their necks (okay....) taking pictures for something. So trying to get pictures without other people in them and trying to work around this kind of junk...
made it difficult.
It was so much fun. The funnest part was getting ice cream after, though! Except for the tiny part where some impatient guy tried to pull out in front of me on busy main street so, naturally, I yelled at him (somehow it made me feel better to yell, the only thing he heard was my evil stare!!)
I can't wait to get all my kids out to this barn, and any other victims!



















1 comment:
Julie! Beautiful! The Girls and the pictures you took! My whole family would love to be your 'victims'.
Post a Comment