Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Enjoyment!

Nothing's better than enjoying the BEST popsicle EVER, on a warm spring day!

I did find the BEST Popsicles at our local store, but I don't think I want to tell anyone about them, because I want them all for myself. I'm sure someone else knows about these frozen delights, but until I've had my fill...it's my little secret! Heaven forbid I go to the store and they are gone. What would I have to look forward to? The kids are not allowed to eat the red ones, those are MINE!
Willie has been lapping up all the drippings from Emma. I don't understand how she could let her popsicle get to the melting point -- I'm the QUEEN of popsicles. I survived solely on popsicles while I was pregnant with Lauren...which explains her sweet tooth -- His paws are all sticky and disgusting -- He walks through the good stuff, and rolls in the stinky stuff! Nice.

2 comments:

Post-it Note said...

Your secret is safe with me, I am so far satisfied with my orange creamsicles. And in case you were curious, creamsicle day is celebrated Aug. 14th.

Strong said...

Don't you just love SPRING! It is the best next to fall of corse.