Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frosty's here!

Wait...should I get my Christmas music out yet? Yes? No? I'm tempted! If there's snow, I kind of might need to! Maybe I can wait a few more days...Sunday for sure, there will be Jingle Bells at the Biesinger house!!


Will built me a snowman at work and took a picture of it for me! Now if that's not love then I don't know what is!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(Does anyone else remember that Frosty says that in the 'Frosty the Snowman' cartoon movie?)

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Sure there are songs you can bring out. Like "Let is Snow" and "Frosty the Snowman" I'm sure you know of many others that talk about the weather more than Christmas right?

Love the snowman, How nice of Will to build it for ya!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I'm a huge fan of Christmas music too. It's the only time of year that cheesy music gets a free pass around here. As soon as I'm done with my current U2 kick, the Christmas tunes are going to be blastin'!

Strong said...

I'm not ready for snow....