This day just so happened to be my birthday, but I'm not really into any of the "YEA, ME!" stuff, so I thought that doing something the kids really wanted to do would be fun! Again...Beckie's camera was soooo lovely to use!
I'm so tempted to go get a few more pumpkins, not because I want them to decorate with, but because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pumpkin seeds! If I cook enough, they might last until December! Not that they would go bad - I would just eat them all!
There's a house close to my dad's office and really, only a few blocks from our house that always has it's yard filled with pumpkins of ALL kinds. I bought my first "Cinderella pumpkin" there last year - and of course, I had to get another one this year. Will was with us this year and adopted another original pumpkin into our family.
Will was extremely tired of my anti-birthday antics, but was still being a great sport!Emma modeled several for me. Of course, she ended up with one that was much larger! I wouldn't have allowed this one - not enough seeds!
I love pumpkin colors...I love to decorate with pumpkins...I love pumpkin seeds...I love pumpkin pie...and I even have a husband who will make pumpkin pie from pumpkin. Not the stuff in the can that I use.

8 comments:
Holy Cow, I can not believe how much older Jay looks! Wow!
How fun! I'll have to check that place out on the way home from work!I would love a unique one like that--Wills would be great for a witch or spray it green and make a frog! Love-'em! and your darling kids!
will and jay both close one eye when smiling in the sun. plus will looks like he only has one eye....very spooky. you do know jay is a hottieboombalootie....good luck on the girls on that one.
Happy Birthday...The kids did look like that had a lot of fun!! What kind of camera is it?
Katie is looking more and more like a women.......You have beautiful kids.
AHHH! Will's pumpkin is so ScAry looking! How fun! You're family is beautiful and sounds like a fun day! Love and miss you guys!
Those are excellent pumpkin and pumpkin harvester pictures! Wow!
Hi Julie. I haven't visited your blog for a while. I watched the youtube video of Will getting the kids at school. Cried my eyes out! Love the blog, love your thoughts. Keep it up. Thanks.
Post a Comment