Thursday, October 15, 2009

Strike a pose

Oh, the things I can imagine I can do with an awesome camera! I know my sister probably wants it back, but I LOVE, Love, love hearing that expensive camera - click - sound. I've been practicing and trying to figure out a camera that has more options than just zoom.

And I found that I have a very willing model, too. Emma has been my little "Cindy Crawford". (because I think Cindy is the prettiest model.) Emma is a true natural!



Don't believe me?


Someday I'll figure out how to make people jealous with my photography skills. But for now...I'll enjoy pretending -

And making my kids feel like SUPERSTARS!!

3 comments:

Brookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad Lambert said...

Great Pictures! I know what you mean when you mentioned the "Click" of a real camera!

Jan said...

Great pictures. My sister has one of those "NICE" camera's too. I love when she comes to family functions, I just ask her for a copy of her pictures. It is pointless with by "GOOD" camera. I love the clicking sound too.